- 14-Mar-2017 to 01-Aug-2017 (CST)
- Redgranite, WI, USA
- Full Time
Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. (www.jasoninc.com) is a public company to a global family of manufacturing leaders with four distinct segments serving a variety of end markets: seating, finishing, components and automotive acoustics. The Jason family of companies has a presence in 15 countries and employs more than 4,000 individuals worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (up to 7)
- Fit, align, adjust, smooth, and/or secure parts to frames, structures, and/or other components.
- Use assembly fixtures, tools, machines, fasteners, and adhesives as required.
- Alert appropriate personnel to component inventory shortages in a timely fashion.
- Perform preventative maintenance on fixtures, tools, and machines as required.
- Properly identify parts made for next operation.
- Accurately report all production, labor time, scrap, and other information as required.
- Pack product (in-process and/or final) per instructions.
- Perform and document quality checks as required.
- Operate from work orders/order cards/dispatch list as instructed.
- Alert appropriate personnel to component shortages in a timely fashion.
- Utilize basic mathematics to perform and record measurements with rulers, micrometers, and/or other measuring devices.
Jason Industries is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to employ the best qualified personnel without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Jason Industries also provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities.