- 20-Mar-2017 to 01-Jul-2017 (CST)
- Redgranite, WI, USA
- Full Time
Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. (www.jasoninc.com) is a public company to a global family of manufacturing leaders with four distinct segments serving a variety of end markets: seating, finishing, components and automotive acoustics. The Jason family of companies has a presence in 15 countries and employs more than 4,000 individuals worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (up to 7)
- Construct molds/fixtures using epoxy, fiberglass, and other materials.
- Prepare new molds for production by installing hinges, clamps, frames, heating systems, cooling systems, etc.
- Weld, cut, shape, lathe, mill, and assemble steel, fiberglass, epoxy, plastic and other materials as required.
- Perform mold/fixture maintenance as requested.
- In conjunction with others, help design new related production processes and mold/fixture features.
- Safely complete duties and responsibilities at or above quality standard.
- Travel to other Jason Inc. facilities to aide and assist with tool maintenance when necessary.
High school diploma required
One (1) to four (4) years of prior metal fabrication or tool making experience preferred
Attention to detail and ability to multi task
Jason Industries is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to employ the best qualified personnel without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Jason Industries also provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities.