- 09-Dec-2016 to 07-Jul-2017 (CST)
- Janesville Acoustics
- Battle Creek, MI, USA
- Full Time
Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. (www.jasoninc.com) is a public company to a global family of manufacturing leaders with four distinct segments serving a variety of end markets: seating, finishing, components and automotive acoustics. The Jason family of companies has a presence in 15 countries and employs more than 4,000 individuals worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (up to 7)
- Manage all aspects of a quality department including: a staff of quality personnel, quality certifications, equipment, calibration of measuring tools, tracking of samples etc.
- Develop, execute and successfully maintain a quality system and any applicable quality certifications for a plant or multiple plant locations
- Work with staff across all functions to ensure compliance to procedures; audit procedures (internally and externally)
- Liaises with external vendors, contractors or suppliers to ensure that their products or services meet the organization's quality standards
- Train appropriate personnel on quality requirements, procedures, testing and usage of measuring tools
- Identify potential areas of risk and make recommendations for solutions; develop reports on quality trends and report out to management
Bachelor's degree in related field
A minimum of five (5) years of experience with quality systems, including supervision
Proficiency with measuring tools: micrometers, calibers, comparator, gages, etc.
Strong emphasis on state and local safety regulations, safety compliance and training
Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
Jason Industries is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to employ the best qualified personnel without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Jason Industries also provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities.