- 16-Feb-2017 to 17-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
401K, Short-term Disability, Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance
* Relocation not necessary*
Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. (www.jasoninc.com) is a public company to a global family of manufacturing leaders with four distinct segments serving a variety of end markets: seating, finishing, components and automotive acoustics. The Jason family of companies has a presence in 15 countries and employs more than 4,000 individuals worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (up to 7)
- Manage an assigned group of customers; grow a knowledge base of customer's business and products; develop and maintain long-term customer relationships; introduce new products and services to customers
- Drive profitable and sustainable growth with 80/20 philosophy
- Identify business opportunities with both new and existing customers; develop and execute sales plans to obtain business and achieve revenue objectives
- Meet or exceed sales targets through a direct sales process and sales expansion; develop both short-term and long-term sales objectives; execute on objectives
- Monitor market data for industry trends; adjust sales plans accordingly
- Liaison between the external customer and internal departments (Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Quality) to ensure customer needs are met
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or technical field
- Two (2) to seven (7) years' experience in a direct selling position; manufacturing preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with sales into linear motion applications a must.
Jason Industries is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to employ the best qualified personnel without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Jason Industries also provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities.