- 29-Mar-2017 to 28-May-2017 (CST)
- Janesville Acoustics
- Old Fort, NC, USA
- Full Time
Janesville Acoustics is looking for hard working, motivated individuals to join our team in our Production Supervisor Trainee position. Our factory is located in Old Fort, NC.
Janesville Acoustics, a division of Jason Inc, is one of the world's largest manufacturers of acoustical fiber insulation, and a leading producer of automotive fiber-based molded and die-cut products. We offer many benefits including paid vacation, 12 paid holidays each year, Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement of up to $5,000.00 per year, Gym Membership reimbursement and more.
Our parent company, Jason Inc, was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. (www.jasoninc.com) is a public company to a global family of manufacturing leaders with four distinct segments serving a variety of end markets: seating, finishing, components and automotive acoustics. The Jason family of companies has a presence in 15 countries and employs more than 4,000 individuals worldwide.
The Production Supervisor Trainee is an entry level role that prepares an employee to perform at a higher level supervisory role in a production manufacturing environment or helps to prepare them for a career in a department like Engineering, Materials, etc. The Production Supervisor Trainee will work with the Shift Supervisor as directed in order to prepare for future supervisory responsibilities and to learn more about Janesville Acoustics and our operations. They will also work closely with other support departments (Engineering, Quality, Materials, etc.).
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist shift Production Supervisor with leading a team of production workers in day to day manufacturing operations including: safety, quality, on-time order delivery, and continuous improvement
- Ensure all safety rules regulations and programs are followed by production staff
- Train staff on new and existing work assignments, machinery, tools and processes consistent with the organizations quality systems and documented standard work.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management or related field strongly preferred.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and a sense of urgency.
- Strong emphasis on safety.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, responsibilities or physical requirements of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required. A more complete statement of physical requirements may be obtained from your Human Resources Representative upon request