- 04-Apr-2017 to 03-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Full Time
Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. (www.jasoninc.com) is a public company to a global family of manufacturing leaders with four distinct segments serving a variety of end markets: seating, finishing, components and automotive acoustics. The Jason family of companies has a presence in 15 countries and employs more than 4,000 individuals worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (up to 7)
- Fabricate prototype models and components from sketches and preliminary engineering specifications and drawings
- Study prints, sketches, models or specifications to plan sequences of operations for fabricating tools, dies or assemblies, and production fixtures.
Program, set up and operate CNC machines
- Determine the necessary cutting speed and feed rates, tools, materials and machines required to produce the desired component in the most cost and time efficient manner
- Work with engineering, industrial design, and sales groups to plan and forecast resource allocation materials, tools and labor, or outsourcing
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree or technical training and or/certification preferred
- 5+ years of model making experience
- Experience with CAD required
- Experience with CNC machine software required (preferably Pro-E)
- Wood-working skills required; welding and metal machining skills preferred
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Jason Industries is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to employ the best qualified personnel without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Jason Industries also provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities.