- 10-Apr-2017 to 09-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Janesville Acoustics
- Old Fort, NC, USA
- Full Time
Medical,Dental,Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, etc.
Janesville Acoustics is looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our team in our Process Assistant position. Our manufacturing facility is located in Old Fort, NC.
Janesville Acoustics, a division of Jason Inc, is one of the world's largest producers of acoustical fiber insulation, and a leading producer of automotive fiber-based molded and die-cut products. We offer many benefits including paid vacation, 12 paid holidays each year, Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement of up to $5,000.00 per year, Gym Membership reimbursement and more.
Our parent company, Jason Inc, was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. (www.jasoninc.com) is a public company to a global family of manufacturing leaders with four distinct segments serving a variety of end markets: seating, finishing, components and automotive acoustics. The Jason family of companies has a presence in 15 countries and employs more than 4,000 individuals worldwide.
Process Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a team-based manufacturing environment using equipment and skill to produce high quality automotive fiber-based molded and die-cut products
- Meet daily safety requirements, production schedule, and quality system standards
- Conduct problem solving for continuous improvement activities in addition to standard work production duties
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work place
- Responsible for following all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to perform work responsibilities safely.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to wear proper PPE (safety glasses and hearing protection)
- Ability to pass pre-hire drug testing and criminal background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work
Please apply through this job posting or at JasonInc.com if you are interested in joining the Janesville Acoustics manufacturing family!
Jason Industries is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to employ the best qualified personnel without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Jason Industries also provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities.