- 20-Apr-2017 to 19-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Janesville Acoustics
- Old Fort, NC, USA
- Full Time
Janesville Acoustics is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team! Our manufacturing facility is located in Old Fort, NC.
Janesville Acoustics, a division of Jason Inc, is one of the world's largest manufacturers of acoustical fiber insulation, and a leading producer of automotive fiber-based molded and die-cut products. We offer many benefits including paid vacation, 12 paid holidays each year, Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement of up to $5,000.00 per year, Gym Membership reimbursement and more.
Our parent company, Jason Inc, was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. (www.jasoninc.com) is a public company to a global family of manufacturing leaders with four distinct segments serving a variety of end markets: seating, finishing, components and automotive acoustics. The Jason family of companies has a presence in 15 countries and employs more than 4,000 individuals worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accuracy, compliance and timely processing of payroll on a weekly basis for 150+ employees.
- Efficiently and accurately respond to employee questions and concerns; follow up in timely manner as required
- Maintain confidential employee records; audit as necessary
- Work closely with plant Supervisors, Managers and Corporate HR team to successfully complete tasks and projects.
- Other HR functions including recruiting/onboarding, etc..
- Other administrative and support tasks as needed.
- Associate's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- One or more years experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner